In the latest wave of digital business models, e-tailers are seeking to satisfy not just functional needs but also the complex emotional and social "jobs to be done" that once made malls destinations.
- How Financial Leader became ‘Best Bank for Innovation’
- Making M&A a Powerful Pillar of Your Growth Strategy
- How to Turn Ambiguity into Opportunity
- What Do You Really Mean by Business “Transformation”?
- The Food Waste Opportunity
- Corporate Longevity: Turbulence Ahead
- When Innovators Fail
- Long-Term View in a Short-Term Economy
- Adaptive headlights enhance visibility while driving
- Glowing nanobots help in faster diagnosis